Monday, June 25, 2012

SM AUDITION CLIP

I'll just share with you guys the audition clip that i'll be sending to SM..:)) I know I'm such a dreamer...:) There's no harm in trying right?:p


FIRST OF ALL:
I'M SORRY.. I SANG TWINKLE with wrong lyrics..:))
SECOND OF ALL:
OMG.. I look so dark here..:))


So yeah, this is the audition clip that I will be sending SM today (crosses fingers). I'm pretty sure I looked awkward..LOL..:)) oh well..:)) I know it's not perfect but I did my best..:) my voice was cracking when I was doing introductions at the end but it was all worth it..:)


Name: Patricia
Age: 20 (lol... feels old)
Talent: Singing

SONGS are NOT owned by me
*Rolling in the Deep- Adele
*Someone like you - Adele
*Price Tags - Jessie J
*What is love - EXO
*Twinkle - TTS
*Mama - EXO
*Super Bass - Nikki Minaj


No comments:

Post a Comment