Saturday, July 02, 2011

MAJOLICA MAJORCA review and comparison

Okay so i will compress my review for MM mascara's and their liquid liner..:P so here it goes..:))

first off is MM lash expander frame plus..:)) I just can't get over it's super long name..:)) LOL!:)
My initial reaction was "cool brush" haha.. I swear, the brush had little saw tooth comb that coats lashes evenly.. as you could see in the picture, there were no clumps at all..:)

lasting power 5/5
it stayed on really well and curled my lashes all throughout the day
formula 5/5
not too thick and not too watery. I loved the fact that it had small fibers in it..:) It was just a wee bit hard to take off but I don't mind..LOL
lengthening 5/5
it made my lashes seem so long and looks soooo natural!:)
volume 3/5
what? it's a lengthening mascara so I dont mind..LOL
packaging 5/5
same as other products from MM, the packaging is sooo beautiful!:) very gothic and pretty..:)
OVERALL: I love this mascara to bits!!:)) it's my HG mascara that i'll never replace!!:)) LOL



OKAY, next product i'll be reviewing is the MM enamel glamour volume on mascara..:) gosh, what really long names!!:))
okay my first reaction to this product was it freakin clumps!!! hahaha! i really didn't like how my lashes turned out..:))

lasting power 5/5
same as the MM lash expander frame plus..:)
formula 1/5
haha.. to be brief, I hated it..LOL
lengthening 5/5
i thought it was good but that's it
volume 4/5
volume was okay, I just really hated that my lashes clumped together..LOL
packaging 5/5
expected from MM..:))

OVERALL, errr.. not my kind of mascara.. but if you like volumizing mascaras you guys MAY like this..:))


the last i'd be making a review on is  MM perfect automatic liner in bk999/ black
finally bothered to take a picture or the packaging

here's a swatch on my shin..

 yeah i know, it's not that black black I was expecting. it had a bit grey to it

color 4/5
you had to do at least two layers to get a decent black color
lasting power 4/5
it lasted up to 5 hours but got crusty. I had fallout on my face..:))
formula 3/5
I hated the fact that it took soooo long before it dried..:( look at the pic above with 2 coats..:(
packaging 5/5
oh well, at least it had a nice packaging

Overal.. erhmm it's not that bad but im still on the search for my perfect liqud liner..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment