Saturday, July 02, 2011

TAGCOM 2011 *pic heavy*

okay so here's a super mega delayed post of last tagcom..:) me and my boyfiend cosplayed that time so i am here to share to you guys pics from last tagcom..:) OH YEAH!:)

to start of, I'll be showing you a picture of me without the costume yet and with only eye make up on..:) tentereren!!

OKAY, so we really had a hard time going to the convention since I was walking around with a HUGE scythe.. the big problem was we had to take a cab to get there..:)) I imagine all the people who were looking weirdly at us..:))

Oh, and it was so fun how I needed to tell my bf if someone was taking our picture since he really couldn't see that much due to his bad vision..:))

okay so when we got there, we had our changed to our costumes..BTW, pardon the low quality images since I only used my iphone..:))
OMGEE! aint he looking cool?:) LOL!
ALEXIE as Hei(darker than black)

ME as ALICE(pandora hearts)



The next few pictures are of hime sleeping!LOL! seriously..:))




look how fair his legs are!:)) that's my hand for reference..:))

I love how obvious the lashes are here.:) 



OHH!~ and I found my twin/ other side..ABYSS!:)




I know~ it's blurred but I just cant help appreciting the pictures my bf  took since  BTW, his  eyes are like 550/450 so yeah.. he cant even see whether the pictures were blurry or not..:)) under the mask, he had no glasses..:)





I love this picture of him!<3





lovin the hair! LOL







a VEERY cute saber!!:) 
then we changed our clothes and had a picture session with my family..:)
my neice being sooooooooo HYPER!! 

no RIAN, don't slash alexie's head off with your mighty scythe!!!!!!

this is my LITTLE brother, look how tall he is..:))
Okay, so here are pictures from our digicam..:)



how cool is that! :) my mom holding a scythe and posing too!!:)) LOL




masked rideeeeeeeeeeers!!!:))



hahah.. alfred is WIN!!:))

grimmjaw

ulquiorra!

yugi and dark magician girl..:)


haha.. my niece, rian cosplaying as minne mouse! LOL

GROUP PIC!:) my little bro paulo, my mom, rian, my older sis mia, my tita rose, and me..:))



haha.. i know, we look cute together..:))

us having a great time!!:))

sorry for the wasted look. during the whole convention, i didn't even bother to retouch my make up..:))

HAHA! don't we look soooo happy?


my bro and my bf..:)
okay so that's about it!:)) tune in for my next posts..;))

No comments:

Post a Comment