Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photoshoot makeovers!:) Photodump :))


Yesterday me and my friends had a photoshoot..:) I was (as usual) in charge of make up..:) I had a very hard time since they requested vibrant colorful make up..:) and the down part was I had limited eyeshadows

the theme was black and white (LOL I wore gray)

so we decided that I be the guinea pig..:)) I put make up on myself  first as a sample..:)



 then when they were satisfied they had their make-up done..:)


what a sweet smile! <3

she's sooooo cute!:)

at last I had a reason to use my orange lipstick!:)

similar to my make up but in pink blue and red with green thinggys..:))
I put fake lashes on her but I forgot to take pictures..:)) PHAIL!
before

after

during the makeover..:)


Ain't her lips suuper full..:))
soo hot! :)

and madam president LOL!:))
and my fave make-over yesterday my friend Ynna :)
doesn't she look nice and fresh?:)

korean actress.:))LOL



and~ more pictures!:) ahohohoho..:)
















-Tishxoxo


3 comments:

  1. Your works are awesome. =) You're very talented in applying makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @the chesire cat_ thank you so much! I swear your comment made my day..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for information..
    we offer manchester photographer, professional fashion photographers, photographer manchester uk
    Photoshoot Makeover

    ReplyDelete