Thursday, May 05, 2011

FOTD tsubasa masuwaka tutorial..

Hey everyone! I'll be doing a simplier version of tsubasa masuwaka's make-up..:) I toned it down a little so it would be wearable..:)
TADA!~LOL


1. I already did foundation and concealer. I put more todat since I wanted my skin looking nice like tsubasa's (Iwish) LOL!:)) pardon my huge eyebags..:))


2. Using your liquid eyeliner line your eyes and make sure to extend the wing so it would have the effect of larger eyes..:)
3. Curl your lashes and apply around 2-3 coats of your fave mascara.:)
4. This part was supposed to be done before lining your eyes but yeah, I forgot..:)) Select a color similar to the one seen on your screens (LOL) and apply a little bit above the crease..:)



5. Also apply it on half of you lower lash line near the outer v..:)
6. Apply mascara to the lower lash
7. Then apply a dark shade of brown to th part of your near the lower lash line to give an illusion of fuller lower lashes
6. Apply a bright pink blush on your cheek

7. Conceal you lips using your concealer or foundation
so pale! :))
8. Then use a nude pink lipstick and lipgloss to finish the look!:)
with lipstick

with gloss! <3
~And were done! :) haha.. more pics of my vainity..:))

 for more questions, please feel free to ask..:)

-Tish xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) can i know what foundation do you use ?
    Because you look like Alodia when you were simply wearing your foundation :) That's why i want to know what foundation is that :)) Thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete