Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SUPER LATE POST 3rd year anniv..:)

oh yeah, thats right!:) we're already 3 years last May 14, 2011!!:) yatta ne:)

we went to moa( Mall of Asia, the largest mall in the philippines) to eat at yakimix.:P LOL
lookie at their smokeless grill! <3
here are our pictures before we started eating.LOL




Then after that, we went straight to the uncooked foods you have to grill..:))

After that..tentererententen...IT's GRILL TIME! :D
the downside was it took soooo long to cook everything!LOL! we almost died of hunger..:)) 
We also went to get soup..KIMCHI SOUP! yumyum
and of course, the blue iced tea lemonade that was super tasty!:)
the highlight of our dining experience was the moment we went out, there was a fireworks display! <3


Overall, we had a super duper hyper mega ultra happy day.:) I felt sooo loved.:)

Thank you so much daddy kirei for the wonderful anniv we had.:) I hope our relationship go stronger as time passes.:) I'm so thankful I have you by my side.:) I l0ve you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment